4. Upload your documents
Supporting documents are necessary for the registration process. Therefore, ensure you upload all crucial documents. Otherwise, your application may not be considered. Some of those vital documents may include:
- Grade 12and 11 results, or a copy of your matric certificate, if any.
- An exemption certificate. The certificate is applicable for students following Cambridge, GED, non-NSC Curriculum, or those that qualify for an exemption.
- A copy of your identity card.
- A copy of your academic record, which is optional.
- An accurately completed undertaking.
Note: Additional documents are necessary for international students. Such materials may include copies of relevant results and passport.
5. Submit your application
Cross-check all the fields. After that, press the “Submit application” to complete the application process.
NWU late applications
Does NWU accept late applications? Well, the university gives prospective students enough time to submit their requests. They do not accept incomplete or late submissions. In this case, the closing date for receiving selection courses is until 30th June 2020.
On the other hand, for non-selection courses, you have until 30th September 2020. Also, students pursuing Music have until 31st July 2020.
For more inquiries about the students are advised to contact the campus through the following contact information:
Phone: 018 285 4320
NWU Application Form: Important Dates
Applications Open: 1 March
30 September (non-selection courses)
30 June(selection courses)
NWU Application Form : Application Fee
- Please take note that an application fee is no longer payable for the 2019 intake
- An accommodation deposit of R500 is payable with residence application.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 018 299-4897
Need to find the institution?
53 Borcherd Street