The NYDA Grant Programme is designed to provide young entrepreneurs with an opportunity to access both financial and non- financial business development support in order to enable them to establish or grow their businesses.
• You must apply 3 months before you turn 35 years.
• Submission of all required documentation• Proof of attending Business Management Training course.• Business Pitch presentation of 10 minutes – in person or telephonically.• Due Diligence assessment conducted by the NYDA official on the business.
How to access the NYDA Grant Programme
– Contact our Call Centre on 0800 52 52 52.
– Or visit your nearest NYDA branch
How do I contact NYDA?
One way is to pay them a visit at any of their branches.
- The head office in Midrand on 54 Maxwell Drive, Woodmead North Office Park, Woodmead, 2191
- NYDA Port Elizabeth branch, Kwantu towers
- NYDA Pretoria branch, Middestad Mall
- Kimberly branch at the Old Telkom building
NYDA contact details
- Their website at www.nyda.gov.za which will answer most of your questions.
- Their call center number is 0800 52 52 52.
- You can also email them at email@example.com