The highly revered educational institution offers a lot of competitive programs for every learner. Each course has its special requirements and duration of the study, so every student must have due diligence before applying. These programs include:
National Certificate Vocational Programmes
These include the following:
- Education and Development
- Electrical Infrastructure construction
- Office Administration
- Primary Health
- Engineering and Related Design
Report 191 Trimester Programmes
- Electrical studies
- Engineering Studies
Report 191 Semester Programmes
These comprise the following:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Hospitality and Catering services
- Human Resource Management
- Management Assistant
- Public Management
- Apprenticeships such as Welding, Electrical, Construction, Fabrication, among others.
- Learnerships such as Community House Building, Mixed Farming System, Community House Building, among others.
- Skills Programmes such as Engineering, Basic Welding, Electrical, Fitting and Machining, Cooking, Cleaning/Hygiene, Gardening, Hairdressing, Events Management, Life Skills, among others.
This includes a Pre-vocational Learning Programme.
Higher Educational Programme
The institution offers a UNISA Degree: B.Ed Foundation Phase course.